Many experts give out tips and optimizations, that can help you’re blog grow. But most of these tips or optimizations are related to your blog itself. On-Page and Social Media optimizations. But very few talk about the chances of Youtube as a game changer for your blog. Hence, very few use this chance to nourish their blog[s].
So as you know today I am gonna talk about Youtube, there are two reasons why I chose Youtube.
- As Youtube is also widely used as a Search Engine.
- Youtube can play a vital role in Author Rank when it gets implemented.
Experts has already turned their faces towards Author Rank, frequently updating us with the chances and changes in Author Rank feature. If it get’s implemented, Your Youtube stats will also give a positive boost.
Youtube As A Traffic Booster :
With over 800 million unique visitors per month, I bet you can get a handful of visits to your blog.
But similar to your blog, it ain’t an easy task. It takes some time for regular views for he videos for you post.
Below are some tips that may help you get blog traffic from your Youtube videos :
- Post videos based on keyword search. Many people use Youtube as a search-engine also. Proper keyword usage in titles can get your videos more views.
- Post videos similar to your blog’s niche. So that visitors can utilize your blog and videos the same way.
- Request visitors to subscribe to your channel and visit your blog in the end of your video.
- Add proper description for your video. Also mention your blog link at the end of the description.
- Make sure that the videos you post have clear voice and video clarity.
- Make sure you create your video in English.
- Display some of your most-buzzed video’s in your blog.
- Ask visitors from your blog to subscribe you via Youtube.
- Enable comments on your video. And reply to all queries and comments.
Youtube As An Income Generator :
With over 4 billion hours of video watched each month, Youtube surely has a potential to generate income if you’re channel is worthy enough.
And Google Adsense also gives you an opportunity to monetize your Youtube videos by displaying ads in the beginning and in between your video playback.
As I said earlier, it’s not that easy to keep viewers silent and watch your entire video.
Are You Big Enough To Build Up Your Own Youtube Channel ?
Since it’s launch in 2005, Youtube has grown gradually and became likely to a search engine where people search videos from How To Make A Tea ? to How To Make A Nuclear Bomb ?.
With lots and lots of videos on an extended variety of topics uploaded each minute, your aim should not be to join among other videos, but to be unique from other videos.
This is can make you’re video a History !
So here are few more tips to shake up your Youtube Channel and Get Massive Response :
- Care your Youtube Channel Page as your blog. Create unique background and give a exposure logo of your blog in the beginning of your video.
- Be sure about the content in the video you make. If you are going to make a video on a smartphone, make sure to add all important queries that may rise about the smartphone in the minds of the viewer.
- Choose the latest hot topics and make videos on them. Yet make sure that they somewhat belong to your niche.
- Have a regular focus on your video analytics. Make sure, you choose similar topics to make videos like your popular videos.
- Expand your topics within your niche, so that viewers get a vast arena to choose from.
- Be your best in your videos. Whether it be language or expressions !
- Update your Youtube progress with social media’s, so you can get followed in Youtube by your trusted Social Media Followers.
And that’s it !
These methods with little of personal care can assure you success in your Youtube Channel !
So,Create and Succeed in your Youtube Channel !!